"IIHM has started the May session registrations for IIHM eCHAT 2022 on the official website. The entrance exam will be held on 14 May 2022."
The International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) has started the May session registrations for IIHM eCHAT 2022. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the exam on the official website. Additionally, the entrance exam will be held on 14 May 2022. Moreover, registered candidates get admit cards on their email address 4 days prior to the exam i.e. 10 May 2022.
Steps to Apply for IIHM eCHAT 2022 May Session
Following are the steps to apply for the entrance exam.
- Visit the official website –echat.elink.in
- Click on the ‘Register’ link on the home page.
- Now register yourself for the exam by entering your name, email address, phone number, and set up a password.
- You will receive your application number on your email ID.
- Next, using the login credentials, sign in to the candidate portal and fill up the detailed application form.
- Upload the required documents in prescribed format.
- Finally, pay the application fee of INR 600 and submit the form.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply for IIHM eCHAT 2022
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam given below.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with an aggregate of 50% from a recognised board, with English as a core subject.
- The upper age limit for candidates is 22 years as of 1 July 2022.