"Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will close the GUJCET 2022 answer key challenge window today atÂ gseb.org."
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will close the GUJCET 2022 answer key challenge window. Candidates willing to raise objections against the GUJCET answer key will not get an objection facility later. The GUJCET answer key challenge fee is INR 500 for each objection. Candidates raising objections should carefully add the serial number of questions they are raising objections for. Officials will not entertain any query if the particulars are not correct.
Steps to Challenge GUJCET 2022 Answer Key
Officials will close the GUJCET 2022 answer key today. The details concerning the objections to the provisional GUJCET answer key 2022 are given below.
- Visit the official website – gseb.org
- Afterwards, click on the “Board Website” link.
- Then, download the form and enter the question paper number along with the response number against which the objection is to be raised.
- Afterwards, pay INR 500 (per question) as an objection fee.
- The challenged form must be sent to the authorities through email at [email protected], along with the bank details.
Authorities will release the GUJCET 2022 final answer key after the objection period. Candidates will no longer be able to raise objections against the final answer key of GUJCET. The authorities will further declare the GUJCET result in online mode. Also, candidates qualified under the merit list will be called for the counselling process for admissions.