"The National Test Agency (NTA) will close the IIFT MBA 2022 entrance examination online registration window on 15 October 2021."
The National Test Agency (NTA) closes the IIFT MBA 2022 registration window on 15 October 2021. Candidates can fill out the form on the official website iift.nta.nic.in. Henceforth, general/OBC category students can pay a registration fee of INR 2500, while the fee is INR 1000 for reserved category applicants.
Previously, the online registration process for MBA 2022 exams began on 2 September 2021. The last date to fill out the form online is 15 October 2021. Afterwards, board officials will conduct the MBA 2022 entrance exams on 5 December 2021 in a computer-based testing mode.
Steps to Fill out the MBA 2022 Registration Form
The MBA 2022 registration window will close on 15 October 2021. Therefore, candidates who have yet to fill out their application forms can follow the steps to register for the entrance test.
- Go to the official website – iift.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Apply for IIFT MBA(IB) 2022-24 (Only for Indian Candidates)” tab.
- If the candidate is a new user, then click on “New Registration”.
- Scroll down the page and click on the declaration to then proceed.
- Afterwards, fill in the requested details within the application form.
- Then, upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Afterwards, choose the desired IIFT exam centre.
- Then pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit the registration form and take a printout for further reference.