"The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee extended the Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2022 registration window to 14 October 2021."
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee extended the IIT JAM 2022 registration window to 14 October 2021. Henceforth, candidates can fill out the registration form on the official website, jam.iitr.ac.in. Previously, the last date to fill out the IIT JAM 2022 registration form was 11 October 2021.
Candidate eligibility depends on their category and chosen programme. Hence, candidates should check the specific eligibility criteria for their desired course on the official website before filling out the registration form. Earlier, the registration window began online on 30 August 2021. Candidates can download the admit card from 4 January 2022 using their login details. The Indian Institute of Technology JAM 2022 will take place in an offline testing mode on 13 February 2021.
Steps to Fill Out the IIT Jam 2022 Registration Form
Officials have extended the registration window to 14 October 2021. Therefore, new candidates can still fill out application forms using the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website – jam.iitr.ac.in
- Then, click on the “JAM 2022: Apply Online” option.
- Afterwards, select the “Register” tab.
- Register for the portal by providing details such as your name, email address, mobile number, and password.
- Then, confirm understanding of the given declaration to proceed.
- The enrollment number will then be sent to the registered email address.
- Afterwards, log in by entering your registered email address, enrollment number, and password.
- Fill out the form with the information required.
- Upload the required documents within the specified format.
- Then, pay the application fees in online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.