"Indira Gandhi National Open University officials have opened the registration facility for IGNOU MBA 2021 admissions."
Indira Gandhi National Open University officials have opened the registration facility for IGNOU MBA 2021 admissions. Application forms for the MBA and MBA (Banking and Finance) courses are available wholly online. Thus, interested candidates can apply for the university’s MBA programmes on the official website, ignou.ac.in, until 15 September 2021.
How to Apply for IGNOU MBA 2021
The MBA programme registration facility for Indira Gandhi National Open University is now available online. Thus, interested candidates can apply for admissions by referring to the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website – ignou.ac.in
- Then, select the pertinent MBA programme applications link available on the home page.
- Afterwards, click on the “User Registration” button to proceed.
- The website will then display a registration page.
- Register for the portal by providing basic candidate details such as full name, email address, and mobile number.
- Then, log into the portal with the user credentials sent to the registered email address.
- Fill out the application form with academic, personal, and communication details.
- Then, submit the requisite MBA registration fee through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, verify and submit the application form.
University representatives have asked students to go through the eligibility criteria before applying. In addition, candidates must have scanned copies of the following documents on hand before proceeding to the registration facility.
- Photograph and signature
- Educational qualification certification
- Work experience documents (if present)
- Age proof documentation (such as a birth certificate)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- BPL documents (if applicable)