IGNOU July Re-registration Last Date 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University officials have deferred the IGNOU admission last date for the July session 2023 to Sep 10, 2023. Therefore, interested candidates must check the official website and apply before IGNOU July re-registration last date 2023.
Eligible candidates will be able to register for the online Open and Distance Learning (ODL) programs online. Previously, the deadline had been extended for fresh admission and re-registration till Aug 31, 2023.
Also Read: NTA Exam Dates 2024-25
Steps to Apply for IGNOU July Re-registration Last Date 2023
Candidates must follow the step-by-step procedure below to apply for IGNOU July re-registration last date 2023.
- First, visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Once on the homepage, tap on the "IGNOU July Re-registration" link.
- After that, fill out the IGNOU application form 2023 with the required details.
- Then, log in using the registered credentials; username, and password.
- Next, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Now, pay the application fee
- Last, save and download the IGNOU registration form and take a printout for further reference.
Note that those applying on IGNOU July re-registration last date 2023 will have to pay a late fee of Rs 200. Additionally, students must bring original documents for verification purposes within the scheduled time while staying updated with the IGNOU registration details.