"The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the IGNOU January 2022 registration and re-registration window today, 25 March."
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the IGNOU January 2022 registration and re-registration window today, 25 March. Interested candidates can apply through the official website, ignou.ac.in, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in, or ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
Steps to Fill in IGNOU Re-registration Form
Officials will close the IGNOU re-registration form window today. Hence, applicants can follow these simple steps to complete their registration process.
- Visit IGNOU’s official website – ignou.ac.in.
- Then, click on the online registration link on the homepage and select re-registration.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Log in using your name, enrolment ID, and programme code.
- Then, fill out the details in the re-registration form of IGNOU.
- Pay the IGNOU re-registration fee in online mode.
- Finally, submit the duly filled out re-registration form.
Steps to Fill in IGNOU January Session Registration Form
Authorities will close the registration for the IGNOU January session today. Hence, applicants can apply before the deadline by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the IGNOU registration portal – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Afterwards, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link available on the website.
- Then, enter the required details such as your name, email address, password, and mobile number within the registration form.
- Make the payment for the IGNOU registration fee online.
- Afterwards, log in using your registered email address and password.
- Then, click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- A new window with the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out your personal and academic details within the given fields.
- Then, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, submit the application form.