"Applicants awaiting the IGNOU B.Ed. 2022 admit cards can now download it from their website. Check the exam guidelines & course details here."
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the admit cards for their B.Ed. entrance exams. Students can visit the official website to download it. Additionally, the IGNOU B.Ed. 2022 entrance exam will be held on May 8, as per their latest circular. Also, it is a 2-hour long exam which will be conducted throughout the country. Regional centre wise merit list will be published soon after the exam.
IGNOU B.Ed. 2022: Exam & Course Details
Here are some established guidelines that students must follow before the entrance exam.
- To download the admit card – applicants must visit the website. Further, to login they will have to use their registered number (Control/Mobile) and date of birth.
- The authorities will not provide a hard copy. As a result, students will have to printout and carry the admit cards. The admit card contains the student details and exam venue details.
- IGNOU has the right to select the exam centres. Hence, applicants should verify he details before the exam day.
- No electronic gadgets will be permitted inside the exam hall. Moreover, students are expected to bring blue/black ball-point pens to mark their answers.
Enlisted below are some course details for aspirants to refer to:
- Firstly, the admission to the course depends upon the candidate’s merit rank. However, qualified candidates have to submit required documents for proof of eligibility before the course commences.
- The course duration is 2 years. Nonetheless, the allotted time to complete it is 5 years.
- Once an applicant is shortlisted, they must pay the entire course fees or as communicated. The total fees is Rs. 55,000.