"Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the deadline to apply for IGNOU 2022 January session re-registration until 15 December."
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to apply for IGNOU 2022 January session re-registration to 15 December. Previously, the deadline to apply for IGNOU re-registration for the January session was 30 November. Thus, candidates can fill out and submit their IGNOU January re-registration forms on the official website, ignou.ac.in. IGNOU students must participate in the re-registration process to move on to their next academic semester.
Steps to Fill Out the IGNOU 2022 Re-Registration Form
IGNOU has extended the deadline for registration form submission to 15 December. Hence, candidates can fill in their applications by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Register Online” tab on the homepage.
- Then, select the “Re-registration” link.
- Read the instructions, mark the declaration by clicking on the “Proceed for re-registration” button.
- Afterwards, enter the enrollment number, password and click on the “Login” tab.
- Then, proceed to fill out the IGNOU re-registration form.
- Select your desired IGNOU courses (elective/optional) from the provided options. Candidates cannot change their opted courses at the later stage of admission.
- Then, provide the necessary details for verification and select the “Next” button to proceed.
- Pay the IGNOU re-registration 2022 fee via net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
- Finally, submit the registration form.
Additionally, officials have extended the last date to fill out IGNOU July session registration forms (only for UG and PG courses) to 7 December. Candidates can also apply for the upcoming IGNOU December TEE by 15 December. Furthermore, authorities have extended the deadline to submit IGNOU assignments for the December term-end examinations to 31 December.