"IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) plans to close registration for the July session admissions process today, 11 October 2021."
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) plans to close registration for the July session admissions process today, 11 October 2021. Thus, candidates must submit application forms for the university’s ODL and online programmes by the end of the day. The online facility will be available until midnight on the official website, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Earlier, the application deadline for July admissions was 30 September 2021. However, the university later extended the registration window in consideration of COVID-19 related restrictions. Furthermore, IGNOU plans to exempt the registration fee for SC and ST category candidates. Officials have also postponed the university’s end-term examination assignment deadline. Hence, students can submit their projects through the facility available online by 31 October 2021.
Steps to Apply for IGNOU 2021 July Session Admissions
- Go to the official website – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Select the “Click Here For New Registration” tab.
- The website will then display a registration form.
- Register by providing information such as full name, email address, and mobile number.
- Afterwards, log in using the given user credentials.
- Fill out the application form by providing the necessary personal, contact, and academic details.
- Then, choose the desired programmes from the given options.
- Afterwards, upload the requisite documents in the given format.
- If applicable, pay the registration fee of INR 200 through online means.
- Finally, submit and save the registration form for future reference.