"The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education will close the registration window for IBSAT 2022 admission today, 31 March 2022."
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education will close the registration window for IBSAT 2022 admission today, 31 March. Thus, candidates can fill out the IBSAT 2022 admission application form both in online and offline modes. The IBS registration for PGPM/MBA programme can be done at the official IBS website, ibsindia.org. IBS application fee is INR 1800/- which can be paid via net banking/credit card/debit card.
Applicants willing to apply for IBS PGPM/MBA admission must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before registration. Officials will hold the selection process for IBS 2022 on 9 and 10 April at 8 Campuses and IBS Hyderabad head office.
Steps to Fill in Application Form for IBSAT 2022 PGPM/MBA Admission
IBS 2022 MBA admission registration can be done online and offline. Thus, applicants can follow the steps for filling up the online IBS application form.
- Visit the official website – ibsindia.org
- Then, click on the “Apply to IBS” button on the homepage.
- Afterward, click on the “Click Here” link for first-time registration.
- Then, the page will be directed to the IBS admission registration form for MBA/PGPM admission.
- Afterward, fill in the personal information, including your name, mobile number, communication details, email address, etc.
- After entering the required details, click on the “Proceed” button at the bottom of the application page.
- After completing the filling process, ensure that every detail entered in the IBS registration form is correct.
- Finally, pay the IBS application fee using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.