"Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will close the UCEED 2022 counselling application for the B.Des course on 31 March 2022."
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will close the UCEED 2022 counselling application for the B.Des course on 31 March 2022. Thus, candidates who have qualified in the UCEED 2022 entrance exam are eligible to participate in the counselling process and fill their choice of participating institutes on the website, portal.iitb.ac.in. The seat allotment results of UCEED for round I will be declared on 10 April 2022.
The allotment will be based on the UCEED merit rank of the candidate and choices opted at the time of counselling. Also, the higher-ranked candidates will be given preference during the seat allotment process. The UCEED full form is the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design, conducted by the Indian Institute of Bombay for aspiring design students. Students looking forward to pursuing B.Design in reputed institutions like IITs can take these exams.
Steps to Fill in UCEED 2022 Counselling Application
Officials will conclude the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design 2022 counselling application window today. Thus, applicants can follow the steps to complete the registrations.
- Visit the official website – portal.iitb.ac.in
- Then, click on the “B.Des Admissions” link on the homepage.
- A new window will open on the screen.
- Afterward, click on the “Register” tab.
- Click on the “New User” link.
- Enter your email address and register yourself.
- Then, log in using your email address and password.
- Fill up the details as required in the form.
- Finally, submit the form.