"ICFAI Business School has started the online registration process for IBSAT 2021. Check the important dates and steps to apply."
ICFAI Business School has started the online registration process for IBSAT 2021. Therefore, candidates who seek to take MBA/PGPM admission at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Ahmedabad, and other campuses can apply for IBSAT. Hence, the IBSAT application form is available on the official website. Furthermore, authorities will conduct the exam on 25 and 26 December 2021. However, candidates must check the IBSAT eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Also, the basic eligibility is that the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent marks from any recognized/statutory institute/college in English medium.
How to Apply for IBSAT Exam 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can follow the given detailed steps to fill out the IBSAT application form.
- Firstly, visit the official ICFAI Business School – ibsindia.org.
- Next, click on the “Apply Online” link available on the home page.
- Further, register yourself for the IBSAT exam by entering all the basic details in the registration form.
- Afterwards, verify the entered details.
- Then, pay the IBSAT application fee online on the official website.
- Finally, submit the IBSAT application form.
Check out the IBSAT registration and exam dates from the given table.
|IBSAT registration start date||5 July 2021|
|Last date to register for IBSAT||16 December 2021|
|IBSAT exam dates||25 and 26 December 2021|