"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the application correction window for NEET 2021 today on 14 August 2021 (2 PM)."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the application correction window for NEET 2021 at 2 PM today, 14 August 2021. Therefore, students can make changes to their National Eligibility cum Entrance Test application form online at neet.nta.nic.in. Once the correction window is closed, the NEET application forms will be finalised. In addition, students can only modify certain fields, such as personal, academic, and communication details, in their registration form. Thus, candidates cannot edit their nationality, mobile number or email address in their exam application.
Steps to Edit NEET 2021 Application Form
The modification facility for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will close at 2 PM today. Hence, candidates can follow the detailed steps given below to edit their applications.
- Visit the board’s official website – neet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Correction Registration Form” link available on the homepage.
- Sign in using your NEET application number, password, and security pin
- Then, click on the “submit” button to proceed.
- Afterwards, make the required edits to the application.
- Finally, verify and submit the edited NEET application form.
The National Testing Agency will not provide any additional chance to edit the NEET registration form after today. Therefore, students must rectify any errors by 2:00 PM at the latest.