"The HPPSC Recruitment 2022, for the post of section officers is now open for registrations. Check how to apply and more here."
HPPSC Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has opened its online recruitment window for the positions of HPPSC Section Officer under Treasuries, Accounts and Lotteries (Finance and Accounts). Interested and eligible candidates may apply till October 4 through the HPPSC official website.
Moreover, the HPPSC recruitment drive aims at hiring 30 section officers. Their pay will specifically range from INR 10,300 to INR 34,800. They will also get an additional GP of INR 5000.
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2022?
If candidates are looking to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2022, they must follow the steps below.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Then, from the homepage, click the “Apply Online” option.
- Further, key in your registration details and fill out the application form.
- Next, pay the fee according to your category.
- Lastly, take a printout of the form and fee receipt for future reference.
Eligibility for HPPSC Recruitment 2022
There are certain criteria candidates must consider before applying for the posts mentioned above through the HPPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Age Bar – 18 – 45 years of age, as on January 1, 2022.
- Educational Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised Institute.
- Work Experience – Additionally, 3 years of experience in either Department/Board/Corporation/Autonomous Body/University/Co-operative Bank of the State of Himachal Pradesh will be beneficial.
The selection method at HPPSC Recruitment 2022 includes an HPPSC preliminary examination and an HPPSC main examination.
HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Exam Fee
Furthermore, candidates must pay a fee for the HPPSC examination. Check the table below to understand the exam fee structure.
|General Category/EWS||INR 400|
|SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS (BPL) Category||INR 100|
|Ex-servicemen of HP State||N.A|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.