"The HPSSC Result 2019 has been declared. Candidates can check the guidelines on how to access their results on the official website here."
HPSSC Result 2019: The Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has finally released the HPSSC JBT 2019 Recruitment Results. Moreover, the recruitment drive was for the 617 vacancies, as listed on the HPSSC web portal. Besides, the hiring will be on contract basis and Recruitment Post Code for the drive is 721. Be that as it may, the recruitment exam was on 12 May 2019. Thereafter, the Commission shortlisted 3236 candidates, but the vacancies were only 617. Finally, the recruitment results are out, and candidates can follow the steps below to access their HPSSC Result 2019.
Also Read: SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022 (Tier 2) Released
HPSSC Result 2019: Steps to Access Your Score
Candidates must follow the steps below to access their HPSSC JBT Recruitment Results.
- You must visit the HPSSC official website, hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
- Then click on the notifications handle and subsequently click on the latest notifications.
- Next, the server will redirect you to a new page. Click on the notification stating ‘Final Result for the post of JBT’.
- The HPSSC Result 2019 will appear on your screen as a PDF document.
- Finally download it for reference.
Note: Candidates may also access the direct link to the HPSSC 2019 Results here.
For further details and regular updates, candidates must visit the official HPSSC website mentioned above.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.