"Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay will begin online applications for indian nationals for the JEE Advanced 2022 tomorrow, 7 August."
JEE Advanced 2022: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, has begun online applications from foreign national candidates for the Joint Entrance Examination or JEE Advanced 2022. Candidates can apply at the official website, jeeadv.ac.in. The last date to apply is 11 August. IIT Bombay will start the JEE Advanced registration for Indian nationals today at 4 PM. JEE Advanced registrations are open only for the candidates who qualify for JEE Main. However, foreign nationals need not appear and qualify for the JEE Main exam; they can directly register.
Application Form Dates
JEE Advanced application form is made available online on the official website only. Check below the important dates as per which candidates have to apply for JEE Advanced.
|Application Form||Date and Time|
|JEE Advanced registration starts for foreign candidates||01 August 2022 to 11 August 2022|
|Last date for fee payment of registered foreign candidates||12 August 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 registration starts||08 August 2022, from 4 PM|
|Last date to apply||11 August 2022, until 5 PM|
|Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||12 August 2022, until 5 PM|
|Admit Card available for download||23 August 2022, from 10 PM|
Steps to Apply for JEE Advanced 2022
Officials have commenced the JEE Advanced 2022 online applications for foreign nationals. Thus, applicants can follow the steps given below to apply.
- Visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Foreign candidates who have appeared/are appearing for class XII abroad can register for JEE (Advanced) from 15:00 IST on 1 August. Click here to register”.
- Then, register and fill out the application.
- Afterwards, upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Finally, submit the form and take a printout for further reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.