"Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) will end the GUJCET 2022 registration process today, 5 January."
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) will close the GUJCET 2022 registration window today, 5 January. Therefore, applicants who have not applied for the GUJCET are advised to apply online by visiting the official website – www.gujcet.org. Applicants will be charged INR 300 in the form of fee payment. Previously, the registration process started on 25 January 2022. Candidates seeking admission into B.Tech courses can apply for the GUJCET exam.
The application process of the exam will include different stages such as registration, application fee payment, upload of essential documents, and submission of the application form. However, authorities haven’t announced the exam date yet. Moreover, it is compulsory for candidates to be a citizen of India and must have a domicile of Gujarat to appear for the GUJCET. It means that the candidates should be born in the Gujarat state or have completed their classes 10 and 12 from Gujarat schools.
Steps to Fill Out the GUJCET 2022 Registration Form
Officials will end the GUJCET 2022 registration window today, 05 January. Thus, aspirants can follow the steps to fill in the forms.
- Visit the official website – www.gujcet.org.
- Then, click on the “GUJCET Exam Registration 2022” link to fill out the application form.
- Click on the “New Candidates Registration” link.
- Complete the GUJCET registration using basic details.
- Log in using your credentials to fill out the form.
- Fill in the details in the GUJCET application form.
- Then, upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, submit the application form of GUJCET.