"GPAT 2022 registration window will close today, 17 March. Eligible candidates should fill out the application form today at gpat.nta.nic.in."
The registrations for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) will close today, 17 March. Therefore, eligible candidates should fill out the GPAT 2022 registration form today by visiting gpat.nta.nic.in. The application process includes registration, form filling, document uploading, fee payment, and confirmation page printout.
Moreover, applicants can make the fee transaction until 11:50 PM on 18 March 2022. Furthermore, NTA will open the application correction window from 19 March to 21 March 2022. GPAT exam will be held on 9 April 2022 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Steps to Fill Out GPAT 2022 Application Form
Interested applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to register for the exam.
- Visit the official website of NTA GPAT which is gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “Registration for GPAT 2022” link.
- Fill in the required details and register.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Choose the desired city for the exam.
- Print out the confirmation page.
GPAT Application Fee Details:
Category wise application fee distribution is as follows:
|General boys||INR. 2000|
|General girls||INR. 1000|
|OBC- NCL/SC/ST/PwD/EWS||INR. 1000|
The GPAT exam is conducted for postgraduate pharmacy courses called M.Pharma, which includes admissions to 800 institutes with seats of 39,670. This exam is conducted for selective people who are eligible.
The GPAT 2022 eligibility criteria are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Final-year bachelor’s candidates can also appear for the examination.
After the successful registration of the candidate, admit cards will be released in the last week of March. Candidates must not forget to take it with them while going for examination.