"Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has released the final answer key of IIT JAM 2022 on 17 March, in online mode, jam.iitr.ac.in."
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has released the final answer key of IIT JAM 2022 on 17 March, in online mode at jam.iitr.ac.in. Thus, candidates who took the test on 13 February can now check and download the JAM 2022 final answer key. To download the IIT JAM answer key, the candidates need to enter their login credentials. Candidates can compare and calculate their probable marks in JAM 2022 after checking the JAM final answer key.
Previously, the authorities released the provisional JAM answer key on 20 February, while the facility for raising objections against the JAM provisional answer key was available from 21 to 25 February. Candidates could raise objections if they found discrepancies with the questions or answer keys mentioned in the IIT JAM answer key. IIT JAM 2022 response sheets and question papers for each test subject were released on 16 February. Furthermore, IIT Roorkee will declare the results on 22 March.
Steps to Download the JAM 2022 Final Answer Key
Officials have released the JAM 2022 final answer key on the website. Hence, candidates need to follow these easy steps to download the JAM final answer key,
- Visit the official website of JAM 2022 – jam.iitr.ac.in.
- Then, click on the “JAM Final Answer Key 2022” link on the homepage.
- Now, applicants can check the final answer keys.
- Candidates need to select the answer keys for the respective test papers they have taken.
- The JAM final answer key will appear on the screen in the form of a PDF.
- Finally, download the same and take a printout of the IIT JAM final answer key.