"IITK will release the GATE Application Form 2023 today, 30 August. The deadline to apply without a late fee is 30 September."
GATE Application Form 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK), will commence the application process for GATE 2023 today, 30 August. The deadline for the GATE Application Form 2023 without a late fee is 30 September. To apply online, candidates can visit the official website – gate.iitk.ac.in
Additionally, candidates will be able to complete the GATE 2023 Application Form till 7 October with a late fee. The window to make corrections in the application will remain open between 4 – 11 November. Afterward, the GATE 2023 admit cards will be released on 3 January 2023. The GATE 2023 examination will be held on 4, 5, 11, and 12 February 2023.
To register for GATE 2023, candidates must submit basic details like the candidate’s name, qualifications, contact number, e-mail ID, and documents. Notably, the name on the ID proof and the application form must be an exact match. The candidate will have to carry the ID proof to the exam hall on the exam day.
The following is the list of documents candidates must keep ready before they start filling the GATE Application Form 2023:
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Valid photo ID proof
Steps to Complete GATE Application Form 2023
Aspiring candidates can follow these steps to complete the GATE Application Form 2023 process:
- First go to the official website: gate.iitk.ac.in
- On the home page, click on the ‘Login’ tab
- Now perform the necessary steps to generate a new user ID and password
- Then log in with the generated User ID and password
- Now the candidate can start filling up the GATE application form
- Following this will be the uploading of scanned images of required documents
- Make the payment of the application fee
- Finally, download the confirmation page and take a printout of the same for future use.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.