GATE 2023 to Be Conducted in 2 Days: Check GATE Dress Code 2023 for Males and Females
IITK, will conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 starting on Feb 4. The exam will be conducted on Feb 4, 5, 11 and 12 for the various subjects.
GATE Dress Code 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK), will conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 starting on Feb 4. The exam will be conducted on Feb 4, 5, 11 and 12 for the various subjects. Earlier, the authorities had released the GATE admit card 2023, which contains information regarding the candidate's exam and the examination guidelines, including GATE Dress Code 2023, prohibited items inside the exam hall, etc.
Also Read: GATE 2023 Begins in 3 Days: How to Crack Exam in First Attempt?
GATE Dress Code 2023: Guidelines For Male Candidates
Listed below are a set of guidelines for the GATE Exam 2023 Dress Code for male candidates:
- Avoid wearing clothing items with metallic components or buttons.
- Try to wear clothing with a few pockets.
- Candidates must not cover their heads with items such as caps, mufflers etc.
- It is advised that candidates wear lightweight and comfortable clothes so that they do not experience any discomfort during the exam.
- Any jewellery or ornaments such as rings, bracelets, watches, goggles, and belts are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must try to wear sandals or flip-flops and avoid wearing footwear that covers their feet.
GATE 2023 Dress Code: Guidelines For Female Candidates
The GATE Dress Code 2023 guidelines for female candidates are given below:
- Avoid wearing items like shrugs/stole/dupattas, or scarfs.
- All types of jewellery and ornaments, including rings, earrings, bangles, bracelets, necklaces etc., are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must not wear clothes with metallic components.
- It is advised that light-weight and comfortable clothes are chosen to avoid any discomfort during the exam.
- For footwear, use sandals or flipflops and not footwear that covers the feet.
POST YOUR COMMENT