GATE 2023 Begins in 3 Days: How to Crack Exam in First Attempt?
IITK will conduct the GATE 2023 Exam on Feb 4, 5, 11 and 12. Cracking a highly competitive and difficult exam like GATE on the first attempt can be quite a challenge.
GATE 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK) will conduct the GATE 2023 Exam on Feb 4, 5, 11 and 12. Candidates who qualify the exam will be able to seek admission at various prestigious engineering institutes like IITs, NITs, and other colleges for MTech courses. The GATE exam is highly competitive, and the difficulty level of the exam is high. Hence cracking the exam on the first attempt can be quite a challenge.
Also Read: GATE 2023 Commences on Feb 4: Check Important Exam Day Instructions
GATE 2023: Tips to Crack Exam On First Attempt
Listed below are some tips candidates can use while on their GATE 2023 Preparation:
- Familiarise With the Syllabus: Candidates must familiarise themselves with the GATE syllabus. The candidates will be tested for their knowledge in engineering gathered over the four years of the UG course.
- Recognise the Exam Pattern: The students must be informed about the GATE exam pattern 2023. There will be a total of 65 questions, and the maximum mark will be 100. Multiple choice questions (MCQs) and Numerical Answer Types (NATs) will appear in the exam. The different section and their weightage will be as follows: Engineering mathematics - 15%, general aptitude - 15%, and Technical Section - 70%.
- Identify Question Pattern: Candidates must try to have the proper idea of the type of questions that appear in the exam and the frequently asked topics. To do this, candidates can refer to the previous year's question papers.
- Refer to Standard Textbooks and Online Courses: While undergoing the GATE 2023 preparation, candidates must refer to standard textbooks prescribed as part of their UG courses. However, some topics and questions are not covered in standard textbooks so candidates can use online sources like video lectures, coaching notes, etc.
- Practice With Previous Year Question Papers and Mock Tests: It will be good practice for candidates to attempt the previous year's question papers and mock tests. This will familiarise them with the exam pattern and help them learn time management.
- Prepare Short Notes: In the days leading upto the GATE 2023 exam, candidates may prepare short notes and use them for quick revisions of important topics.
POST YOUR COMMENT