"The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline to submit the application form for GAT-B/BET 2022, to 3 April."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline to submit the application form for Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology (GAT-B) / Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) GAT-B/BET 2022, from 31 March to 3 April. Earlier, the application form had to be submitted on 31 March by 5 PM and the candidates had to submit the application fee by 11:59 PM on the same day.
Important Dates for GAT-B/BET 2022
The candidates must know about the important dates and events given below in the table.
|Last day to fill out application form||3 April 2022 (5 PM)|
|Application Fee Payment Deadline||3 April 2022 (11:50 PM)|
|Application correction window||7 April 2022 to 8 April 2022|
|Release of Admit Cards||14 April 2022|
|GAT-B/BET 2022 Exam||23 April 2022|
Steps To Fill GAT-B/BET 2022 Application Form
Following are the steps that candidates need to fill in the GAT-B/BET Application form.
- Visit the official website – dbt.nta.ac.in
- Click on the ‘GAT-B & BET 2022 Registration’ link given on the homepage.
- Select ‘New Registration’ and then accept the terms and conditions and proceed to the next page.
- Next, enter your personal details, set a password, and the security pin.
- After registration, enter your qualification details and upload the required documents.
- Finally, pay the registration fee and download the application form for future reference.
Additionally, candidates can pay the application fees online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. The application fees for the General category students is INR 1200, and for reserved category students is INR 600. However, candidates who want to apply for both GAT-B and BET 2022 exams must pay INR 2,400 (General categories) and INR 1,200 (Reserved categories) as a registration fee.