"Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has extended the deadline to fill out the MET 2022 application form to 15 April 2022."
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has extended the deadline to fill out the MET 2022 application form. The last date of MET registration has been extended to 15 April. Interested candidates can fill out and submit the MET application form online mode at manipal.edu. The MET 2022 registration process consists of initial registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, and application fee payment. Candidates must make sure that they fall under the MET eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
Steps to Fill Out the MET 2022 Application Form
On their official website, MAHE has extended the MET 2022 registration forms deadline to 15 April. Thus, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to register themselves.
- Visit the official website – manipal.edu.
- Then, click on the “Apply” link on the homepage.
- Enter details such as your name, mobile number, state, programme level applying for, stream, and programme, and register.
- Then, proceed to the candidate login section and fill in the personal and communication details.
- Afterward, pay the application fee for MET 2022 online.
- Then upload scanned images of photographs and signatures as per the specifications set by the authorities.
- Finally, submit the application form.
MET Important dates
|Deadline to fill in MET application form 2022||15 April 2022|
|MET Exam Date||Phase 1: 14, 15 & 16 May 2022
Phase 2: 1, 2 & 3, June 2022
Also Read: MAHE Announces Revised Date for MET 2022