DU PG Admission 2022: The University of Delhi will conclude the registration against the DU PG merit list 2022 for round 2 by 5 PM today, Dec 9. The respective colleges will verify and accept the applications submitted by the candidates by Dec 10. Additionally, candidates must pay the requisite admission fee before 11:59 PM on Dec 10. Candidates must accept the seat allotted to them DU PG Admission 2022 through the candidate portal at the official website: pgadmission.uod.ac.in
Candidates will have to fill out the application form and upload the required documents. The documents to be uploaded include - Candidate's passport-size photograph and signature, Class 10 certificate as date of birth proof, caste certificate and valid ID proof.
DU PG Admission 2022: How to Accept the Seat Allotment?
The steps given below must be followed to accept the DU PG Admission 2022 round 2 seat allotment:
- Visit the official website for DU PG admissions: pgadmission.uod.ac.in
- Login using the candidate's login credentials
- Once logged in, enter the required details in the application form for the allotted seat
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the admission fee
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of it
Further, the DU PG Merit List 2022 for round 3 is scheduled to be released on Dec 12.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.