"The Delhi government will begin coaching classes under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana scheme next week."
According to an official statement released Thursday, the Delhi government will begin coaching classes for children from financially disadvantaged families under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana next week.
Moreover, in a statement, Social Welfare Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam met with senior officers and coaching operators of the scheme to review class preparations.
Highlights of the Programme
Under this Programme, the Delhi government will provide
- Free coaching to deserving students from scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and low-income families who have passed Class X and Class XII with good grades.
- A felicitation ceremony will also be held for children who have passed the JEE and other competitive exams this year.
- “We will ensure that the beneficiary students of the scheme are not left behind and their classes start on time,” stated Social Welfare Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam.
Regarding the programme, Social Welfare Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam also stated “We will start classes next week for children passing the 10th and 12th of this year to complete their courses on time and guidelines will be issued to all the coaching operators. Children from low-income families in Delhi have cleared the toughest competitive exams and joined prestigious institutions like IIT and medical colleges,”.
He stated that the Delhi government is “tirelessly” working to provide “world-class” education.
- CBSE Class 10th Results 2022 Released: Check Results Now
- CBSE Class 12 Results 2022 Declared Check Results Now
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.