AISSEE Application Form 2023: National Testing Agency authorities are now inviting applications for the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) for admissions to classes 6-9 in 33 Sainik schools across India until Nov 30. Furthermore, all cadets enrolled on CBSE-affiliated English-medium schools can join the Indian Navel Academy, National Defence Academy, and other trainee academies.
Candidates must note that the exam will take place in pen-and-paper mode through OMR sheets. Moreover, the deadline to pay the application fee is Nov 30, 11:50 PM. Furthermore, the paper pattern will comprise 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). To be eligible for the AISSEE application form 2023, candidates should be from 10-12 years as of Mar 31, 2023.
Step-By-Step Process to Apply for AISSEE Application Form 2023
Candidates can follow the below steps for AISSEE Application Form 2023.
- Visit the official website at aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click the live link on the homepage for AISSEE 2023 application form.
- After the step above, register and log in using your application number and password.
- Next, fill in all required information, upload all documents and submit the fee.
- Finally, download and print the application for your reference.
Candidates should check the official website to learn more about the AISSEE Application Form 2023.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.