DU Spot Admission 2022: Candidates should note that the DU spot admission 2022 is currently underway for DU UG admissions. Therefore, candidates can download the vacant seats from the official website. Moreover, those interested in applying for the vacant seats must do so from Nov 29, 10 AM onwards until Nov 30, 5 PM. Furthermore, the upgrade category is available from Nov 29 to Nov 30 from CW, and KM, which are supernumerary categories.
According to the official website, "As per the CSAS Allocation Policy of Spot Allocations, candidates who applied for CSAS 2022 but are not admitted to any college on the date of the SPOT Round II declaration can participate now. To be considered for SPOT Round II, the candidates must opt for "Spot Admission n II" through their dashboard."
Step-By-Step Process to Apply for DU Spot Admission 2022
Candidates can follow the below steps for DU Spot admission 2022.
- Visit the official website at admission.uod.ac.in.
- Then, click the live link on the homepage for DU Spot admission 2022.
- After the step above, log in using your application number and password.
- Next, fill in all required information, upload all documents and submit the fee.
- Finally, download and print the application for your reference.
Candidates should check the official website to learn more about the DU Spot admission 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.