"NTA has re-opened the CUET UG application form correction window 2022 till 10 AM on 15 September on the official website."
CUET Application Form Correction 2022: The National Testing Agency(NTA) has re-opened the CUET UG application correction window 2022 till 10 AM on 15 September. Registered candidates can make changes in the ‘Student particulars’. To perform CUET Application Form Correction 2022, candidates can head to the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Furthermore, there are no additional charges for CUET UG 2022 Application Form Correction. The details that can be edited as part of the Application form correction window for CUET UG 2022 are:
- Candidate’s name, or mother’s name or father’s name(Only one of these)
- Date of birth
- Choice of Universities
How to Perform CUET Application Form Correction?
The following are the steps candidates must follow to be able to perform the CUET Application Form Correction 2022:
- First, go to the official website link – cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Then click on the Sign in tab on the homepage.
- Once on the Sign in page, enter the application number, password, and security pin, and log in.
- The candidate CUET UG application form will appear on the screen.
- Now the candidate can make the changes to the data entered in the fields.
- Finally, save the changes and take a printout of the filled application form.
The Common University Entrance Test for Under Graduate(CUET UG) 2022 was conducted from 15 July to 30 August. Following the CUET Application Form Correction 2022 window closing, the CUET UG 2022 Result is expected on 15 September. Once the result is out, candidates can download the CUET UG 2022 scorecard from the official website.
The CUET UG 2022 score can be used to secure admission to 44 Central Universities and 46 other universities across India in the academic year 2022-23. Moreover, admission to the Central universities will be made through a sing window process based on the CUET UG 2022 score.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.