"IIM Bangalore will conclude the CAT Application Form 2022 submission facility today, 14 September by 5 PM. Check details here & apply now."
CAT Application Form 2022: IIM Bangalore commenced the Common Admission Test (CAT) applications for 2022 on 3 August. After 40 days, they will conclude the application facility today, 14 September, by 5 PM. Therefore, students yet to register for CAT 2022 must fill out and submit the application form as soon as possible. Further, the authorities will ask applicants to correct the discrepancies on their CAT Application Form 2022 later this month. Besides, the admission test is on 27 November, while the CAT 2022 Admit Card releases a month earlier. Continue reading for details to help complete your CAT 2022 Applications.
CAT Application Form 2022: Steps to Fill Out & Submit Your Form
Candidates looking forward to participating in the CAT 2022 must use the direct link and instructions below to fill in and submit their application forms.
- Visit the direct link to the official CAT registration portal, cdn.digialm.com.
- Next, enter the details, register yourself on the portal, and generate an OTP.
- Subsequently, use the OTP (sent to your registered mobile number) and your newly-created ID & Password to log in to the portal.
- Once logged in, you can access the CAT Application Form 2022.
- Then, enter your previous academic, personal, and contact details to complete the form requirements.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Select your preferred exam venue (city).
- Proceed to pay the online CAT 2022 Application Fee.
- Finally, carefully check your entered details and submit the application form.
Furthermore, the CAT 2022 Application Fee is ₹ 2300 for general category applicants. On the other hand, it is ₹ 1150 for reserved categories.
Besides the CAT application form submission, students can find answers to other queries on the official CAT 2022 website, iimcat.ac.in.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.