"CUET 2022 Test Editing Facility: Candidates can now modify their tests and make other changes on their application form."
Based on candidates’ feedback, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 registration deadline to May 22. Interested candidates can fill out the CUET 2022 application form on the Board’s official website till May 22. However, they can pay the fees by 11:50 p.m. on May 22. Also, the CUET 2022 will open its correction window from May 25 to 31, 2022.
Besides the correction window, NTA is also offering all candidates the right to edit the selected ‘tests’ after various universities and public institutions revised the eligibility criteria for certain courses, following the start of CUET 2022 registration.
CUET 2022: Key Points to Remember Under the Test Editing Facility
NTA suggested all aspirants:
- Revisit the University’s website where they are looking for admission.
- Check again and re-confirm whether the courses they wish to opt for are still on offer.
- Re-visit the mapping of the courses and tests on the website – cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Now, confirm whether the tests selected in the application form correspond to the tests required for CUET 2022.
- Candidates may visit the website before the application deadline to make changes to the ‘Tests’ they have selected.
- Also, the candidates must pay the differential fee, if there are any on account of the changes.
- If any fees are due to be refunded (for example, if they are switching from two to single slots), the excess fee will be repaid within six weeks of the introduction of admit cards. However, this will be done after the verification procedure is completed.
- This editing facility is limited to the ‘Tests’ option and will not extend to any other fields. Candidates may also select additional Universities or more courses.