"The deadline to apply for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 for admission in various universities has been extended until 22 May."
The deadline to apply for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 for admissions to various undergraduate programmes in central, private, state, and deemed universities has been extended until 22 May 2022. The University Grants Commission (UGC) chairman Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar announced on social media. Candidates can apply at the official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in.
“We are extending the last date for application submission for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) up to 22-05-2022. We hope that this will provide additional opportunities for the students to apply for CUET. Wish you all good luck,” M Jagadesh tweeted.
Read More: CUET 2022 Live Updates
Steps to Fill Out the CUET 2022 Application Form
Officials have extended the deadline for CUET 2022 application forms. Thus, applicants can follow the steps below to fill up the forms.
- Visit the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Then, click on the “Register” tab.
- Afterward, enter the valid email address, active mobile number, and personal details to complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and contact details.
- Afterward, upload the documents in the format and size prescribed by the NTA.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, preview and submit the application form for further reference.
The CUET mock test is available on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who wish to appear for the CUET 2022 exam can assess their preparation by solving the mock test. NTA will conduct the CUET entrance exam in the first and second weeks of July.
Read More: CUET 2022 Information Brochure Revised