"CET Delhi 2022 exam is going to be held on 7 & 8 August 2022. Check here for last minute preparation tips and exam patterns."
CET Delhi 2022: The DSEU is going to hold the Common Entrance Test (CET) Delhi 2022 on 7 and 8 August 2022. The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) conducts the CET exam every year. This is a state-level polytechnic entrance exam for eligible candidates. The candidates who are appearing in this exam will take admission to various courses like Engineering, Technology, and Pharmacy (Diploma) in different universities. Officials released the online mode application form. The exam will be in offline mode. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes. Candidates can find out more about their official website – ctet.co.in/delhi-cet-2022
CET Delhi 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the given below exam pattern to get details of the exam.
- Exam Mode – The candidates have to appear for the offline entrance exam. The exam will be a pen and paper based test.
- Exam Duration – The exam will go on for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper of CET will be of two languages – English and Hindi.
- Total Number of Questions – The total number of questions in the question paper is 150 for Engineering and Technology. There will be 210 questions for the Pharmacy course.
- Marking Scheme and Type of Question – There will be MCQ type question. Candidates will get +4 marks for every correct answer. 1 mark will be deducted for every negative answer.
- Total Marks – The total mark for the Engineering and Technology paper is 600. The total mark for the Pharmacy paper is 840.
Preparation Tips for CET Exam 2022
Candidates can follow the given preparation tips to prepare for the exam.
- All the aspirants should make a proper study plan and follow them.
- They should solve the previous years sample papers and question papers.
- Candidates should have a clear picture of the marking scheme and exam pattern.
- They should watch videos to clarify their topics.
- Aspirants should take care of their health by eating healthy and sleeping.
- They should make proper revisions whenever required.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.