"Registration for the DTE MP Polytechnic (Diploma) 2022 counselling will begin on 5 August 2022 till 27 August 2022(till 5 pm)."
DTE MP 2022 Polytechnic Admission: The Directorate Technical Education and Government of Madhya Pradesh has announced the DTE MP Polytechnic (Diploma) admission dates for 2022. Candidates interested in the DTE MP Polytechnic counselling process can apply through the official website at dte.mponline.gov.in. The DTE MP Polytechnic 2022 registration period will begin on August 5, 2022.
How to Apply for DTE MP 2022 Polytechnic Counselling
Applicants can refer to the steps given below to apply for DTE MP Polytechnic Counselling:
- Visit the official website dte.mponline.gov.in.
- Click the “DTE MP Polytechnic (Diploma) Counselling 2022” link on the homepage.
- After reading the important instructions, select “Select course for counselling” from the drop-down list.
- Choose the course and press the apply button.
- Select “Proceed to Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in your personal information as needed.
- Upload a photo and signature, then select the save and continue option.
- Click the submit button and print out 2-3 copies of the registration receipt for future reference.
DTE MP 2022 Polytechnic Admission Important Dates
Students can refer to the DTE MP 2022 Polytechnic admission important dates given in the table below:
|Commencement for online registration||5 August 2022|
|Last date of online registration||27 August 2022 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Editing the online registration form||28 to 29 August 2022 (till 5:00 PM)|
|DTE MP Polytechnic choice filling process||12 to 31 August 2022 (till 11:45 PM)|
|Release of Common merit list||1 September 2022|
|Issuance of seat allotment letter||6 to 12 September 2022 (till 5:00 PM)|
Students can find the information given below on the official website at dte.mponline.gov.in
- Admission rules
- Detailed timetable
- Important instructions for candidates
- A list of authorised help centres
- Other information
Please Note: Admission will be made based on the merits of the candidates who appeared in their respective institutions from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the prescribed date for institution-level counselling. Cancellation of admission will not be possible at any stage of counselling until the allotment is released after the last date/time of locking by selecting the priority order online.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.