"CENTAC officials are now accepting application forms for 2021 admissions to undergraduate programmes (except NEET) online."
CENTAC officials are now accepting application forms for Non-NEET UG Courses at www.centacpuducherry.in. The Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) is a state-level admission procedure for admissions to various government and private institutions in Puducherry to pursue Engineering, Management & Medicine. No separate entrance examination is conducted to offer admission. Hence, the selection process will be based on marks obtained in 12th class or national-level exams such as JEE Main, NEET, and NEET PG.
Candidates from other states can also apply for eligible courses under the quota of both UG NON-NEET Professional and UG Arts, Science, and commerce courses. NRI or foreign national candidates can also refer to the CENTAC Brochure to avail themselves of seats in programmes in arts, science, and commerce.
CENTAC 2021 Application Form
Registration forms for the CENTAC 2021 are available on the official website, www.centacpuducherry.in. In addition, candidates should ensure they have the following documents on hand before filling out the application form. Candidates should ensure the authenticity of documents, as errors could lead to the board terminating the candidate’s application.
- Class 10 or equivalent mark sheet
- Class 12 or equivalent mark sheet
- Birth certificate or SSLC mark sheet
- Online payment copy
- Certificate of nationality
- Domicile certificate
- Permanent integration certificate
- Special category certificate (if applicable)
- Community certificate (if applicable)
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Sports certificate (if applicable)
Steps to Fill out the CENTAC 2021 Application Form
Follow the instructions given below to fill out and submit the application form for CENTAC, Puducherry. Those interested candidates eligible to apply can follow the steps given below.
- First, go to the official website of CENTAC – www.centacpuducherry.in
- Then, click on the programme tag.
- Afterwards, put your contact number and email. Additionally, applicants will be getting their Login credentials in the mentioned number and email.
- Then, using the given ID and password, log in and fill out the form with personal, academic, and qualification details.
- Attach the required documents in the format mentioned. Furthermore, photographs should be in JPG format and between 20 KB to 25 KB.
- Students seeking to fill out the law course application form should then request a separate online application form.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application Form Fees
Home Minister A. Namassivayam announced an application fee exemption for the academic year 2021-2022 from candidates other than NRIs, foreign nationals and those applying for self-supporting courses. The decision to waive the application fee was taken considering the pandemic-related financial constraints upon candidates. Typically, the application fee ranges from INR 300 to INR 500, he added. The last date to submit the application form is 31 August 2021.