"National Testing Agency (NTA) officials have extended the registration deadline for the ICAR AIEEA 2021 until 23 August 2021."
National Testing Agency (NTA) officials have extended the registration deadline for the ICAR AIEEA 2021. Earlier, the last date to apply for the agricultural entrance test was 20 August. However, undergraduate candidates can now register for the entrance examination until 23 August 2021. Meanwhile, PG and PhD aspirants can submit their application forms until 27 August 2021. In addition, the application fee payment window is also available until 23 and 27 August, respectively,
Due to COVID-19 constraints, the application facility is available wholly online. Hence, candidates can register on the official website, icar.nta.ac.in. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research AIEEA 2021 will take place on 7, 8, and 13 September for undergraduate candidates. Afterwards, officials will conduct the postgraduate and PhD ICAR AIEEA on 17 September 2021. The entrance test will occur in an offline, computer-based testing mode. The examination aims to facilitate admissions to 75 affiliated agricultural universities across the country.
How to Submit ICAR AIEEA 2021 Registration Form
- Go to the official website – icar.nta.ac.in
- Then, scroll down and select the appropriate programme tab (UG/PG/PhD) available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, a new tab will open featuring a registration form.
- Read the provided instructions thoroughly and select “New Registration”.
- Then, register for the portal by entering basic candidate details.
- Log in to the portal using the given credentials.
- Fill out the ICAR 2021 application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.