Calcutta University PG Admission 2022: Applications to PG courses like MA, MSc, MTech, Integrated programs, and lateral entry into BTech programs are now open at Calcutta University. Although, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognised university as per the admission criteria. Moreover, students must submit copies of academic and personal documents and their application forms during admissions. They must complete the registration process by September 15.
Steps to Apply for Calcutta University PG Admission 2022
With this in mind, let us note these simple steps for applying to Calcutta University PG Admission 2022.
- Firstly, visit the official portal.
- Next, click the PG Admission link available on the homepage.
- Now, register yourself with all the details required.
- Further, log in with your registration credentials and fill out the application form.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and submit the Calcutta University PG Admission 2022 form.
Eligibility and Selection Process
Below are the eligibility criteria and selection methods concerning Calcutta University PG Admission 2022.
|Bachelor’s Degree in required disciple with 45% marks
|BSc in required disciple with 45% marks
|Any UG degree with 50% marks
|Merit-based and Interview
|BE/BTech degree in required disciple with 45% marks
Calcutta University PG Admission 2022 Highlights
In the end, students must also understand the key highlights for admissions 2022.
|Admissions Open for
|PG Courses 2022
|Mode of Application
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.