"The University of Calcutta published Part III and 6th semester examination results yesterday on 31 August 2021 for BA, BSc, 6th Semester 2021."
The University of Calcutta has published examination results for 6th semester and Part III undergraduate students yesterday, 31 August 2021. Therefore, students who have appeared for Calcutta University’s semester examinations can now check their marks online on the official website, wbresults.nic.in. Scorecards are now available for courses such as BA, BSc, B.Com (6th semester Honours), etc.
University scorecards will contain important details such as examination name and marks obtained. Therefore, candidates should go through their mark sheets carefully for disrepancies. In case of errors, students should contact their respective college officials for corrections as soon as possible
Steps to Check Calcutta University BA and BSc 6th Semester Results
Calcutta University has announced its exam results for 6th semester students online. Hence, candidates can refer to the following steps to check their university assessment scorecards.
- Visit Calicut University’s official website – wbresults.nic.in
- Then, scroll down to the announcement section available on the home page.
- Afterwards, select the relevant course link and class.
- Then, enter your exam roll number on the login page to proceed.
- The CU assessment results will the appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a printout of Calcutta University scorecards for future reference.
Note: Students must exclude hyphens while providing their 12-digit roll number (for Semester VI Examinations) or 10-digit roll number (for Part-III Examinations) to view their results on the website.