"BITS, Pilani is closing the BITSAT 2022 Application window for the second session of applications for university admissions today, July 20."
Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani, will close the BITSAT 2022 Second Session Applications today, July 20. To register for the second session examination, the candidates must submit the BITSAT 2022 application form at bitsadmission.com. Fresh BITSAT 2022 registrations are not accepted for the second session. The application process for the second session is open only to those candidates who had applied for the first session.
BITSAT 2022 Second Session Applications: Steps to Fill Out Your Form
Candidates can follow these steps to fill out their application form.
- Firstly, go to bitsadmission.com.
- Next, click on the application form link.
- Then provide your application form number, password and email ID.
- Once you do so, click on ‘Proceed’.
- Then give the required details.
- You will then have to select your preferred exam centre.
- Pay the application fee online, i.e., through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Important Dates & Events
|Final date to apply for Session II||20 Jul 2022|
|Test Centre Allotment||23 Jul 2022|
|Slot Booking||26 Jul 2022 to 30 Jul 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||31 Jul 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam – Session II||03 Aug 2022 to 07 Aug 2022|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.