"The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced to issue the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main 2022) session 2 admit card tomorrow, 21 July."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced to issue the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main 2022) session 2 admit card tomorrow, 21 July, on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. NTA has also revised the JEE Main session 2 exam dates.
Previously, the NTA director general Vineet Joshi had informed that the JEE Main 2022 session 2 exams would not be held from 21 July. Also, as per the new JEE Mains exam dates, NTA has scheduled to conduct the second phase of the engineering entrance exam on 25 July.
“Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 Session 2 (July 2022) is going to be commenced from 25 July onwards for 629778 candidates at different Centres located in approximately 500 Cities throughout the country including 17 Cities Outside India,” the NTA in its latest notice said. Thus, candidates are required to download their admit card for JEE (Main) session on 2 July using their JEE application number and date of birth from the website on 21 July.
- JEE Main 2022 Session 2: Exam City Slips Expected Today, Tentative Schedule Out
- JEE Main 2022 Trends on Twitter with #JEEStudentsWantJustice: Aspirants Demand Postponement of Session 2
JEE Main Session 2 New Exam Dates
|JEE Main||Date of Examination||Release of Admit Card||Source to download the Admit Card|
|JEE (Main) – Session 2 (July 2022)||25 July 2022 onwards||21 July 2022 (Thursday)||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
Steps to Download for the JEE Main 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download the JEE session 2 admit card by following the detailed steps given below.
- Visit the NTA JEE Main website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Then, click the “Download Admit Card for JEE Main 2022 Session 2” link on the homepage.
- Afterward, enter the required credentials such as application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- JEE Main session 2 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the admit card in PDF format.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.