"The AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee will close the AYUSH NEET UG 2021 counselling for round 2 registration process tomorrow."
The AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) will close the AYUSH NEET UG counselling for the round 2 registration process on Wednesday, 2 March. Thus, applicants can visit the website, aaccc.gov.in, and complete the registration by 3 PM of 2 March. Candidates who registered during this period can fill in and lock their choices by 2 March. AYUSH NEET UG counselling round 2 results will be announced on 5 March.
AYUSH counselling is for admission to Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), and Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) courses.
Steps to Register for AYUSH NEET 2021 Round 2
Authorities will close round 2 of AYUSH UG NEET 2021 counselling tomorrow. Thus, applicants can follow the steps given below to register for round 2 counselling.
- Visit the official website – aaccc.gov.in.
- Then, click on the “UG Counselling” tab.
- Afterward, click on the “Online Registration Round 2” link.
- Next, locate the “New Candidate Registration” link and click on it.
- Then, enter roll number, NEET application number, candidate’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, and security pin.
- Login using roll number and password sent to the registered email address and number.
- Complete AYUSH counselling registration by entering personal, academic, NEET, contact details and uploading the scanned images.
- Pay the NEET registration fee, verify the details mentioned, and take a printout of the confirmation page.
- Go back to the official website and log in with the credentials.
- Fill in the choice of course and colleges as per priority order.
- Finally, submit the application form.