The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Assam has started the counselling registration process for the Assam CEE 2021 today, 14 September. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Assam Combined Entrance Examination admissions counselling on astu.ac.in. Students can fill out and submit the counselling application form by 19 September 2021. Afterwards, qualifying candidates can obtain admissions to affiliated engineering colleges within Assam.
Steps to Apply for Assam CEE 2021 Counselling
The counselling process for the Assam Combined Entrance Examination has started online on DTE’s official website. Therefore, students can perform the given instructions to apply for the Assam DTE counselling process.
- Visit Assam CEE’s official web portal – astu.ac.in
- Then, click on the online payment link available on the home page.
- Afterwards, pay the admissions counselling fee through online means.
- Then, log in using your Assam CEE application ID and date of birth.
- Update basic user details and documents within the candidate form as necessary.
- Fill out the college and branch preference list.
- Finally, verify and submit the Assam CEE counselling application.
Documents Required for Counselling
Applicants will be required to upload the necessary documents to the Assam CEE counselling form. Refer to the given list of documents required while registering for the Assam CEE counselling.
- Assam CEE application form and admit card 2021
- Permanent Residence Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/category certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and certification
- Recent passport-sized candidate photograph