"The National Testing Agency, or NTA, has issued the hall tickets for AIAPGET 2021 today online on the official website."
The National Testing Agency, or NTA, has issued hall tickets for the AIAPGET 2021 entrance exam online today, 14 September. Thus, registered candidates can now download their All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test admit cards at aiapget.nta.ac.in. However, applicants must first enter their application number, date of birth, and security pin into the login portal to access the hall ticket facility. The NTA will conduct the entrance assessment on 18 September 2021 in a computer-based testing mode for admission to AYUSH seats.
Steps to download AIAPGET 2021 Hall Tickets
AIAPGET admit cards are available online on the official website of the NTA. Therefore, students can follow the given steps to download their AIAPGET hall tickets.
- Visit aiapget.nta.ac.in, the official website.
- After that, click on the link to download the All India AYUSH PGET admit card.
- Then, fill out your application number, date of birth, and security pin on the AIAPGET login page.
- Henceforth, a screen will appear showing your All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test admit cards
- Finally, download and take a printout of your AIAPGET hall ticket for future reference.
Students will have to carry their AIAPGET admit card along with a valid ID proof in order to gain access to the exam centre. Furthermore, candidates should check all details mentioned on their All Indian AYUSH admit cards carefully. The following list contains important details stated within the hall ticket.
- Candidate name, registration number, roll number, and category
- Examination address, date, and timing
- Exam day guidelines