"The online application correction facility for the AP PGECET 2021 will close by the end of today, 7 September 2021."
The online application correction facility for the AP PGECET 2021 will close by the end of today, 7 September 2021. Earlier, officials had opened the correction window on 1 September 2021. Therefore, candidates can still make the necessary corrections in the application form until the deadline. Examination officials have asked applicants to cross-check before finalising the application form as there will be no chance to correct it further.
The AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 will take place offline from 27 to 30 September 2021. Moreover, officials will conduct the exam in two shifts. The first (morning) time slot will occur from 10 AM to 12 PM. Afterwards, officials will oversee the second (afternoon) examination time slot from 3 PM to 5 PM.
How to Make Corrections in the AP PGECET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to make any correction in their AP PGECET 2021 application form:
- Go to the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, click on the “Category 2 correction” option available on the home page.
- The website will redirect to the “Application Corrections for AP PGECET – 2021” page.
- Afterwards, log in by providing the candidate’s payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying degree exam hall ticket no, and date of birth.
- Next, click on the “Proceed to Fill Application” button to continue.
- The website will then redirect to the previously completed AP PGECET application form.
- Make the necessary changes and save the registration form.
The application contains two categories of details. The first category includes unchangeable details such as the name, father’s name, stream of education, date of birth, signature, and picture. Meanwhile, the second category includes changeable details such as mother’s name, category, gender, address, mobile number, email address, and aadhaar card information. To edit and update first category information, candidates must email the Convener with validating documents behind the request attached.