"APSCHE officials have released application forms for the upcoming AP ECET counselling window online today, 15 November 2021."
APSCHE officials have released application forms for the upcoming AP ECET counselling window online today, 15 November 2021. Hence, interested students can register for the admissions counselling facility by 18 November 2021. The application facility is available entirely online on the official website, ecet-sche.aptonline.in. Registrants must first enter the website’s candidate portal by providing their examination hall ticket number and date of birth.
Steps to Apply for AP ECET 2021 Admissions Counselling
Registration forms are now available for the AP ECET seat allotment facility. Therefore, participants can now apply for the virtual counselling window with the help of the following instructions.
- Go to the official website – ecet-sche.aptonline.in
- Then, click on the “Candidate Registration” link available on the home page.
- The website will then display a login page.
- Log in by providing your AP ECET admit card number and date of birth in the given fields.
- Afterwards, fill out the counselling application form with the necessary personal, qualification, and communication details.
- Verify and submit the application form.
- Complete the registration fee payment process through virtual payment gateways such as credit cards, debit cards, or net banking. OC/BC candidates must pay a fee of INR 1200, while ST/SC applicants must pay an INR 600 application fee.
- Finally, save a copy of your registration form for future reference.
The AP Engineering Common Entrance Test took place in an offline testing mode on 10 September 2021. The eligibility assessment aims to facilitate admissions to BE, B.Tech, and B.Pharm programmes offered by affiliated colleges across the state. Results for the exam were declared on 1 October in the form of scorecards. Only students with qualifying scores in the Andhra Pradesh ECET can participate in the registration process.