"Online registration for the UCEED 2022 with additional late fees will close by the end of tomorrow, 16 November 2021."
Officials will close the late registration facility for the UCEED 2022 tomorrow, 16 November 2021. Therefore, interested candidates can still apply for the entrance test online at uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/. Additionally, participants must pay an additional late fee of INR 500 to participate in the late application window. Officials will conduct the UCEED 2022 on 23 January from 9 AM to 12 PM at multiple test centres across the country. Candidates must report to their allotted examination hall at least 2 hours before the commencement of the exam. It is mandatory for students to carry a physical copy of their hall ticket along with valid identity proof to their testing location for verification purposes.
Steps to Submit UCEED 2022 Late Registration Forms
Candidates can complete the UCEED application process on the board’s official website by the deadline tomorrow, 16 November. Thus, they can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out and submit their registration forms.
- Visit the official website – uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/
- Now, click on the “Registration” tab available on the home page.
- Afterwards, select the “Registration Portal” button.
- Then, click on the “Register” link to proceed.
- Provide a valid email address in the given field.
- Afterwards, log in using the details provided to the candidate’s registered email address.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Select a testing location from the given options.
- Upload the necessary documents in the given format.
- Finally, complete the application fee payment process online and submit the registration form.