"The round 2 Ambedkar University cut-off list will be released online today, 8 October 2021 on the university's official website."
The Ambedkar University round 2 cut-off list will be available today, 8 October 2021. The university will release the merit list online on the official website, aud.ac.in in the form of a PDF. Afterwards, shortlisted candidates can apply for admissions from 9 to 11 October 2021. Additionally, the deadline to complete the admission process and pay the fees is also 11 October. Authorities will cancel any pending admissions after the deadline.
Officials have formulated the cut-off results based on parameters such classification of candidates, available seats after the first round of counselling, and marks scored by candidates in their qualifying examination. Afterwards, the third and fourth phase merit lists will be out on 12 and 18 October, respectively.
Steps to Check Ambedkar University 2021 cut-off list
AU will publish phase two of the provisional admission results today. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below view the cut-off list.
- Go to the official website – aud.ac.in
- Then, select the “Admissions” link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, scroll down and click on the relevant “Second Provisional Admission List Announcement” link, depending on the candidate’s chosen campus and programme.
- The website will then display the cut-off results in the form of a PDF.
- Finally, download the file for future use.
In addition, candidates must have the following documents on hand once the second round of counselling starts.
- Class 10 certificate
- Passport-sized photograph
- Migration certificate
- Proof of address such as domicile certificate or copy of passport
- Copy of filled-out application form
- Aadhar card
- Qualifying examination documents
- Filled-out anti-ragging affidavit (available on university’s website)
- Caste certificate, EWS certificate and reservation category documents (if applicable)