Ambedkar University (AU) officials have published the round one cut-off list for 2021 undergraduate programme admissions. Hence, UG candidates can now check their admissions status online on the university’s official website, aud.ac.in. Afterwards, shortlisted applicants must complete further selection procedures by 7 October 2021 to accept their provisional offer. These processes include document verification and payment of admission fees.
The university will automatically consider candidates not included in the initial admissions results for further rounds. Officials will release the second phase cut-off list for UG admissions online on 9 October 2021. Lastly, the third cut-off result will be available on the official website on 12 October.
Steps to Check Ambedkar University 2021 Cut-Off List
Phase one provisional admission results for Ambedkar University are now available online. Hence, applicants can follow the steps given below to view their selection status.
- Go to the official website – aud.ac.in
- Then, select the “Admissions” link available on the home page.
- Scroll down and click on the relevant “FIRST PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LIST ANNOUNCED” link, depending on the candidate’s chosen campus and programme.
- The website will then display the cut-off results in the form of a PDF file.
- Finally, download the document for future reference.
The university has set a more difficult cut-off score this year, as many CBSE students have obtained higher marks. Notably, candidates must have scored higher than 99.5 percent to receive admissions to the undergraduate BA (H) Psychology programme. Additionally, other honours courses such as BA History, BA English, and BA Sociology have also increased their academic requirements.