"AIMA, or the All India Management Association, is closing registrations for the UGAT exam today, 1 July 2021. Click here to learn more."
AIMA, or the All India Management Association, is closing registrations for the UGAT exam today, 1 July 2021. The AIMA UGAT examination will occur in an IBT (internet-based test) mode on 4 July 2021. Candidates can apply for the UGAT exam through both online and offline modes. However, AIMA has advised applicants to go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Online UGAT 2021 registration will be available on the official website (aima.in). To register, candidates must pay an application fee of INR 750 via credit card, debit card, net banking, or demand draft.
The board will only issue admit cards to candidates who apply before the deadline. The admit cards for the 2021 UGAT will be available from 2 July 2021. Officials will publish the admit cards on the official website portal. Thus, candidates can download the hall tickets by logging into the portal with the given login credentials. AIMA also notes that the UGAT admit card is mandatory to write the examination.
The Under-Graduate Aptitude Test, or UGAT, is a national entrance exam. Qualifying scores in the exam facilitates admissions into courses such as BBA, BHM, BCA, B.Com, and integrated MBA. The exam is available in both offline and online modes. Furthermore, the IBT exam mode will occur in two phases.
How to Register for the AIMA UGAT 2021 Exam
Applicants must register by the end of today, 1 July, to qualify for the UGAT examination. Therefore, candidates can follow the given steps to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website, aima.in
- Register for the site by entering basic candidate information.
- Next, use the given login credentials to log into the portal.
- Fill in the UGAT application by inputting the preferred test mode and programme, testing location code, and academic details.
- Then, select the “Save” button.
- Upload the requisite documents within the given formatting.
- Pay the UGAT application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Regarding academic criteria, candidates must have graduated from a recognized institution in any discipline. Additionally, applicants must have completed 12 years of education by the examination date (10+2). However, candidates currently in +2 are eligible to apply.